Jim Thorpe Runwell Automatic 45Mm WatchItem 722-0011
This limited edition 45mm Runwell Automatic is our homage to the greatest athlete in the world: 1912 Olympic Gold Medalist Jim Thorpe. Also known by his Sac and Fox name, Wa-Tho-Huk or “Bright path the lightning makes as it goes across the sky,” Thorpe was a celebrated pentathlete and decathlete, a professional football, baseball, and basketball player, and a lifelong activist for Native rights who overcame myriad obstacles levied against him due to his Indigenous heritage.
• automatic sellita sw200-1 movement
• red white and blue numerals to represent his olympic achievements
• stainless steel case with double-domed sapphire crystal
• padded strap pays homage to vintage footballs
• powerful, long lasting battery
• a limited-edition package that includes a felt banner, playing card, and booklet celebrating his achievements.
• made in usa
- Regular price
- Unit price