Our Vail, Beaver Creek and Four Seasons locations are currently hiring enthusiastic and experienced Sales Associates to sell luxury brand skiwear, accessories, and apparel for women and men for the upcoming winter season.
We are seeking individuals who share our passion for the exceptional quality and uncompromising service that have become the Gorsuch Hallmark. At Gorsuch we offer our customers a thoughtfully curated collection of unique designs from across the globe. We seek candidates with an appreciation and interest in luxury merchandise who are eager to create a truly personal experience for each and every one of our customers.
- Ensure a welcoming client focused environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer.
- Demonstrate strong product knowledge, working to delight our clients through the details and stories of our products.
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly store sales goals.
- Capture meaningful customer data for the purposes of connecting with the client, building relationships and personalizing future client development opportunities.
- Maintain an organized client book, contacting clients regularly and providing appropriate follow-up on all sales or client requests.
- Maintain security standards within the store to ensure safety of customers, colleagues and merchandise.
- Contribute to upholding the visual display of all products in accordance with Gorsuch visual standards.
- Display energy and enthusiasm when working with customers and fellow associates.
- Keep store clean and organized throughout the day and maintain a neat and organized stock room.
- Previous luxury fashion or outdoor retail sales experience preferred.
- Aptos POS software experience helpful.
- Proven ability to build lasting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Engaging communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong organization and follow-up skills are essential.
- Candidate should be team-focused.
- Willingness to learn and maintain a working knowledge of our products and brands.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which may include evenings, weekends and holidays.
Apply Online - Click Here!
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package. Qualified candidates can submit a resume to email@example.com
Order Fulfillment & Packaging
Fulfill customer catalog and online orders, verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment by performing the following duties:
- Receives and reads customer order to identify item(s) to be pulled.
- Verifies stock availability.
- Prepares orders for wrapping, packing, and shipping.
- Prepares and maintains records.
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Determines method of shipment.
- Posts weights and shipping charges, and affixes postage.
- Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
- Informs Shipping Supervisor when inventory and supplies are low.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition following prescribed safety regulations.
Apply Online - Click Here!
This position starts immediately and is located in our Distribution Center in Eagle-Vail. Qualified candidates can submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org